posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default RB and Sailing

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in
message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
You obviously did not see the Steven Segal movie.
I can't remember if I have or not... probably not, since I don't
watch
many movies.

.... He was in a coma for 15 years, came out of it, buried a
railroad tie
in the ground as a makiwari board and within weeks of his
awakening
managed to snap the untapered tie right off with one blow. Plus
he was
married to Kelly LeBrock! No need for a weight bag at all.

Wow! Was that a true story? It would certainly change my opinion!

Except I don't think my wife would like the Kelly LeBrock part.

Did you study Shotokan?
No. But I have been in several dojos that took practices from a
wide range
of disciplines.

Fencing is more fun and almost as good exercise.

DSK

I will require all your talents Grasshopper, as I must flawlessly
erect 800
feet of chain link fence!
Scout

My God you must have awfully big squirrels!!!!!!
There not too big but they have a real attitude.
Here's a pic of the one in my basement
Scout's basement squirrel
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~delaat/Tasmanian_devil.jpg
Scout
ummm...you got more problems than you thought you had....

Flying monkeys in the attic?

It's not monkeys flying out of the attic that's the problem...

Yes, and the problem seems worse at night. Your guard is down, you see!
Scout