posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default RB and Sailing

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in
message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
You obviously did not see the Steven Segal movie.
I can't remember if I have or not... probably not, since I don't
watch
many movies.

.... He was in a coma for 15 years, came out of it, buried a
railroad tie
in the ground as a makiwari board and within weeks of his awakening
managed to snap the untapered tie right off with one blow. Plus he
was
married to Kelly LeBrock! No need for a weight bag at all.

Wow! Was that a true story? It would certainly change my opinion!

Except I don't think my wife would like the Kelly LeBrock part.

Did you study Shotokan?
No. But I have been in several dojos that took practices from a wide
range
of disciplines.

Fencing is more fun and almost as good exercise.

DSK

I will require all your talents Grasshopper, as I must flawlessly
erect 800
feet of chain link fence!
Scout

My God you must have awfully big squirrels!!!!!!
There not too big but they have a real attitude.
Here's a pic of the one in my basement
Scout's basement squirrel
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~delaat/Tasmanian_devil.jpg
Scout

ummm...you got more problems than you thought you had....

Flying monkeys in the attic?

ih goody...I'll be right over....