posted to alt.sailing.asa
LLoyd Bonifide LLoyd Bonifide is offline

Default Guess WHAT????!!!!

I am jelious. You lead an idyllic life. The winds were probably higher than
the reports. Remember those wind stations measure wind speed at the surface
and the wind is always faster up on the sails. It's great to sail everyday
because you see the weather and sailing conditions in a sequence rather than
isolated events as most sailors do here. Believe me, I'm a Korean War
veteran and spent many consecutive months at sea. Your can probably read the
sea much better than others. You know, it did get lonely at times at least
you have a stunningly beautiful woman on board. That Beneteau is one heck of
a boat and I'm glad you are enjoying the hell out of it. I don't understand
why you have so many detractors. All should be looking up to you for your
experience and sailing spirit. What do you do to keep the gulls away with
women on board? Enjoy!

Lloyd Bonifide