posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default RB and Sailing

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:17:51 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
I will require all your talents Grasshopper, as I must flawlessly erect
800 feet of chain link fence!

You want that in foil or saber?

Gilligan would have been more help earlier, he can fell the mightiest
oak
with a single karate chop.

DSK

Well, I'll settle for a mighty leaf and twig eater now!

Home Despot usually has a ton of those for sale this time of year. This
year
they have gone straight to Snow Blowers. A container ship must have sunk
or
something because the 10 hp chipper shredders are not available nationally
and
the little useless 5.5 hp models are even in short supply. I finally found
a 10
hp model at the 7th HD I checked. They had ONE. It's now in my barn.

CWM

Thanks Charlie,
I actually have the Craftsmen 7.5 chipper-shredder and it's done an
excellent job so far. I've put some heavy duty hours on it. I've tried to
beat it up but it just beats me up even more. It'll take up to 3" dia and
about a 10 gallon bucket's worth of leaves and twigs per load. (or, a bushel
and a peck!).
Scout