posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sailing and Swans!

Some of us have lives of more than one dimension.

You mean on ASA???

And you won't have 150 miles of mountain terrain under your belt either.

And you will have missed the HD premiere of the old Star Trek episodes!

You "go" sailing. Why don't you just "sail". You are always going,
but do
you ever "get there"?

Can go to a place I never left.

I don't enjoy sailing that much so I don't sail that much.

Obviously.

I'd much rather
get a good physical work

Nice, but we all know you're posting 24/7. Are you on a Bowflex as you
type?

My God, you paid
over 60K to flop around in that thing.

We did??!!! Man, we were ripped!

You get no exercise and do nothing other than 2 hour daysails.
Nothing else.

I have a two year old son. Better think it over. I'm in better shape
than you'll ever be and I'm far stronger by far.
Oh....and I sail a lot more than you and have a nicer boat. Last night
I had a better workout in bed with my wife than you'll have on any
mountain trek.
But seriously...aint that kid cute???!!!

RB
35s5
NY