posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default Ahoy Scout

"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
Now you're just rubbing my nose in it!
I dropped and chopped an 80 ft oak this morning. I'm taking a 10 minute
break and going out to drop another, bigger one (4th one in 3 days).
The paving contractor will be here at 4. Once I have a level spot to
work with, I'm making my first attempt at learning the mast raising
system. If I never check in again, it probably didn't go well.
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
Did you get your boat wet yet?

I was able to push off some work till next week, so I'm off
for a couple days again.

Scotty

Why'd you bother to buy that fake garage when you could have used all
that oak for a solid structure?

I dropped my lumber mill overboard. Clumsy me!
Scout

What! Don't you have an adze and planer? Gopd winter project there...

This is some seriously beautiful oak. My backyard now smells like a fine
furniture store.
I should've looked harder at bringing in a lumber company. I still have
quite a few nice hunks of wood that need to go, might be an idea.
Scout