posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Ahoy Scout

Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
Now you're just rubbing my nose in it!
I dropped and chopped an 80 ft oak this morning. I'm taking a 10 minute
break and going out to drop another, bigger one (4th one in 3 days). The
paving contractor will be here at 4. Once I have a level spot to work
with, I'm making my first attempt at learning the mast raising system. If
I never check in again, it probably didn't go well.
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
Did you get your boat wet yet?

I was able to push off some work till next week, so I'm off
for a couple days again.

Scotty

Why'd you bother to buy that fake garage when you could have used all that
oak for a solid structure?

I dropped my lumber mill overboard. Clumsy me!
Scout

What! Don't you have an adze and planer? Gopd winter project there...