NOYB

Default ( OT ) Geneva convention concerning treatment of prisioners doesn't apply to US

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
So what happens when some of our guys are captured?

Their bodies are burned, they're chopped up with shovels, and then

the
carcasses are hung from a bridge.

How would YOU treat a foriegn army that invaded your country, with no

provocation?

I'd shoot back if they shot at me. I know I wouldn't chop apart the

burned
corpse however and hang it from a bridge. That'd be a waste of energy.

YOU are a "waste of energy". Do you not understand ANYTHING about what
it would be like to have a whole complete army invade YOUR country,
then automatically start telling you exactly what is good for you?

Are you a buffoon? You are trying to provide justification for the attacks
against troops from your own country?

Many of the ones killing our troops are al Qaeda terrorists from other
countries. What's your *excuse* for them?

I suppose you hold that on par with chaining a bunch of naked

insurgents
together and making them simulate sex acts on each other?

Yes?

Glad to know that you put it on par with mutilation of a corpse. It
confirms what I already knew about you.

Death is death.

The insurgents who were piled naked in a pile, or leashed like a dog while
lying naked on the floor, did not die. So how can you even compare those
acts to what the terrorists did to those civilian contractors in Fallujah?