NOYB

Default Bush "I are uh leader."

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"bb" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 May 2004 14:21:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

The perps get prison clothes.

U.S. Military prision clothes? Issue one hood, two genital clips.

Better: Everyone who goes into the room gets dressed as a schoolgirl.

Tyson
should like that.

Our country has a history of winning wars in which we cast aside morals, and
inflicted inhumane acts upon the enemy. Unfortunately, that's what wins
wars. If they were alive, perhaps you could ask General Sherman...or Harry
Truman their thoughts on this. The terrorists have the guts and lack the
humanistic compassion to win this war...and I'm afraid we don't.

Their is no "moral high ground" in war.