posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Sad Sack of ASA = RB

Nutsy,

You know that not everyone lives close enough to enjoy their boats for
short sails.

I, like you, was lucky enough to even go out for an hour or two. I
enjoyed it for many years.

I do tip my hat to those who have to travel longer distance and still
sail. There is no way for them to enjoy those short evening sails but
they still get the pleasure of sailing.

Just look at Scout solution! They are every bit the sailor that you
are. Probably as good as you are or better, all 'round but maybe not.
That's what makes a great discussion. Lying doesn't increase your
ability.

Nutsy, you are a wonderful "Kick-me" Each lie is so obvious, people
can't resist the temptation to point out what you already know. BS is BS
and you have it by the truck load

The truth has never seemed to bother you. I give you thanks for that,
once again! You keep ASA very active

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT