posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Hey Oz--

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

OzOne wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 18:47:16 -0700, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Geeeze, what a bunch of pussies.

But that shows you many men who can afford Hoybart yachts are lubber's
to start with, who bought thier way to sea. To bad not many real
sailors can afford 60 ft ocean sleads.

Ever sailed thru a hurricane in a light displacement fin keeler Joe?

No Oz I havent,,but if you give me one I'll give it a shot. No problem,
I've been in a many hurricanes at sea and know how to use them to my
advantage, specially sailing. I know bys ballot law like the back of my
hand. The worse the seas... the more I feel alive.

How interesting. During the '98 Hobart a lot of sailors felt rather dead in
those seas.

Max