posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Hey Oz--

I could not put the book down and actually was
reading it aloud to other people on the boat.

It's called "The Proving Ground"

http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/bibli...16499552:10.98

Lots of info about that particular race.

Capt. JG wrote:
There's a book about it... forget the name. Good book.

I challenged him to a race one, but he turned me down... absolute truth. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote
What can you tell me about Larry Ellison's boat Sayonnara? I'm told he
raced it in the Hobart the year so many died. Any knowledge about that?

I was looking it over rather thoroughly today. It's in storage in a
building in Holland, MI, waiting for who knows what. Sure is a big
*******.