posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default DC WhisperGen

Look at it from the prespective of A-H produced
per gal of fuel. Then balance that against the
benefit of quiet power and it's versatility as a
heat source for hot water. I think it is a winner.

BTW. There are no libricants and only easy to
replace seals.

The big question is the lifespan of the unit. If it
last far longer than a genset per A-H produced
then I'm sure it will have a broader appeal.

Longevity is the question I'd want to ask, and I
have not gotten a straight answer to that one.

Peter wrote:

More like *at least* $11K too much. Who in their right mind would pay
that much for that little?