posted to rec.boats.electronics
Chris Chris is offline

Default new Radio / amp / speakers but low volume???

to the experts,
For my boat I've recently instaled a new Sony radio, 6 CD changer, new
speakers inside and out and a new 4 channel amp. When I raise the
volume the radio or CD start cutting out?
I've upped the amp already.... ... I think 600 watts. Is it the amp and

do I need more power? or two amps; 1 for each speaker set or is it the
radio?
Plenty on voltage and installed correctly, sounds great at a reasonable

volume just at times you want it to be louder!!
Before I go back to Circuit City what questionas do I need to ask Amp
or Radio??
Thanks in advance