posted to alt.sailing.asa
Barry Gordon Barry Gordon is offline

Default Wind gen (reply from poster)

I'm more than a little disappointed with the quality of the
you know nothing about. I've had my ear fifteen feet from a spinning
Ampair, Aero4gen, and Aero6gen on a fifteen to twenty knot day and
didn't hear a thing. We're going to be living on the boat for
months, so I take the comments about the, 'need', for electricity on
my boat with the same interest as if you were telling me I don't need
electricity in my home. Don't bother replying to this - I won't be
reading them. I won't even ever look at this group again.