Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Silverton 38 Sport Bridge

On 24 Sep 2006 19:06:06 -0700, "TwinSailor"
wrote:

My family and I are currently sailors with a Catalina 36. We have
decided to migrate to power. We have looked at Mainships (Pilot 34),
Sea Ray, Meridian, and Silverton. We seem to be migrating to the
Silverton 38 Sport Bridge. Does anyone have any feedback on any/all of
these?

What are your priorities? Speed, comfort, economy, bridge clearance,
etc. Meridian is really Bayliner as I recall. None of the boats you
mention are really top quality in terms of durability or offshore sea
worthiness. Whether that is important or not depends on where and how
you boat.