Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default KVH TRACVISION A7 Satellite TV system

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:35:27 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Has anyone tried one of these on a boat yet?

WMJ Marine looks like they have a halfway decent price on them:

http://store.wmjmarine.com/c28286.html

Don't these things have to be gyro stabilized for boats?

Come to think of it, a lot of the bigger RV's I see around here all
have the gyro stabilized systems with the big domes.

I heard about these. It's a new receiver/dish technology that is supposed
to work in moving vehicles. Wayne's link is the first time I've seen one.
If it even works half-assed in a moving car, it should work decent on a
boat, I would think.

Eisboch