posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron Capt.Mooron is offline

Default wind generators

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Capt.Mooron" wrote |
| Several boats in my mooring field are equipped with wind gens... I don't
| hear them.

It's called sh*t in the ears syndrome..... :-)

There were no less than 4 sailboats within 100 yards of me this year
equipped with wind gens.... I could hear a cricket fart at a hundred
feet.... never heard any sound form any of the wind gens. I did hear a lot
of stinkpots charging up their batteries.

Then again it's difficult to hear anything when the sound system is
cranked... the bass pulsing water from the hull , fish are floating upside
down suffering sonic shock, the genset and aux are on and I'm dancing buck
naked on the boat, swinging a bottle of rum and screaming "You're not the
Boss of Me!"
:-)

CM-