posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron Capt.Mooron is offline

Default wind generators

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
Moroon hasn't gotten his dinghy wet in a long time. He's never done any
long
distance sailing, either. Doug King mails him old magazines after he's
done with
them. Really!

Took the water taxi to the mooring today Chucky.
From what I understand... 2 hours on the LIS is considered long distance by
the people who sail there. I've sailed on the South Pacific, South Atlantic,
North Atlantic, Pacific Northwest, Beaufort Sea, Hudson's Bay, Northwest
Passge Great Slave Lake, St Lawrence and 1000 Islands, Bahamas Eluethra and
Exuma Cays... but never in the LIS. Oh I sailed from Wallace Harbour to
Halifax when I was only 18.

You just keep making those long distance trips on the LIS why dontcha....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaa

You're Fricken Tool!

CM-