Bob D.

Default RFC/RFI: Aftermarket Alpha Outdrives

I'm not sure I understand your statement. If your question is why I would
consider picking up more than one outdrive, the answer is I have two
boats. The boat I just bought has a corroded lower. As for the boat I
have been using, I heard a slight noise whever I turned hard to port or
starboard at the end of last season. I need to lub the gimbal bearing,
and if the noise persists remove the outdrive lube and inspect the
ujoints. So tha tmight be two drives there. Since I don't want to be
without an outdrive I might buy a third as a spare, so I won't have to
worry about downtime.

In article ,
(Coff) wrote:

It's legit. Heck. I'm picking up a couple extra outdrives, myself.

"Another"? Please explain.

Coff