posted to rec.boats.building
McTrack McTrack is offline

Default Skin over frame folding rowboat?

Thanks Rich,

Actually, I had seen that and strongly considered it (especially for
the price!), but finally decided against it on the theory that the
folds would inevitably break - I couldn't find any opinions to this
effect, however. If I could find the opinion of someone that has owned
one a few seasons, I'd probably consider it, even with the tracking
problems mentioned he

http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/show...html?prod=1717

I'm currently leaning toward homebuilding a collapsible Pirogue, as it
should be simpler to build than a canoe or rowboat.

Regards, Michael

rckchp wrote:
Found it! Its called Tote N Boat. It a folding canoe, but wider than a
conventional canoe....maybe not what you are thinking of, but here is
the link anyway :

http://www.tucktech.com/

Rich A.