JimH JimH is offline

Default Buy Citgo gas and pay Chavez

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ps.com...

JimH wrote:
Not OT as there are Citgo gas stations at marinas across the US.

With every dollar you spend at a Citgo station (owned by Hugo Chavez)
you
put money towards the weapons he purchases with an aim to kill you, your
family and your friends in the United States. Those dollars will
eventually
buy the nuclear missiles he will station on Cuba.

Doubt me? Just wait. Once Fidel passes away we will see the Cuban
missile
crisis relived, this time more volatile and lead by Hugo Chavez.

Troll.

Response not OT as trolls live under bridges, bridges go over rivers,
and there might be a boat on the river. :-)

Why is this a troll Chuck? How is it not related to the gas you choose to
purchase at your marina, which may or may not be a Citgo station? The
post is indeed on topic.

So do you endorse the purchase of gasoline from Citgo stations?

Oops, almost forgot.................for Richard............ ;-)