Ernest Scribbler Ernest Scribbler is offline

Default Sterndrive Engineering Adopts Three Year Fault-free Warranty

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote
The charter for rec.boats.cruising is as follows...
discussions on all topics related to cruising in boats such as:
- cruising equipment

Such as stern drives, for example. As I alluded to in my previous reply, I'm
not saying it was totally appropriate for SEI to post their announcement
here, but all in all it was relatively innocuous, and if it leads to any
sort of intelligent discussion of the relative merits of certain vendor's
warranties, some good may come of it. Of course whether any intelligent
boat-related discussion ensues remains to be seen.

You're welcome.

I'm sure I am.