Larry Larry is offline

Default Experience with SEI Sterndrive, was Ad: Sterndrive Engineering ...

Don W wrote in news:rz2Qg.2193
:

Actually, they didn't quibble about the fact that
we had installed it. They were going to warranty
the drive. I just had to pay for the removal,
shipping back to the factory, and re-installation
of the new drive.

Not my point. My point it this is in DIRECT opposition to the statements
in the company's WARRANTY. Re-read my original reply to his false
advertising. Reread the warranty, itself, from:
http://www.sterndrive.cc/pdf/warranty91806.pdf

If you got different service from what this warranty plainly states,
consider yourself plainly lucky, indeed.....