posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Colregs Questions; BORING!

Thom Stewart wrote:
Jeff,

Any Discussion or Thought that keeps the Mind OPEN is a worthwhile
thing.

Yup.

Anything; even good things, that get stuck in a Rut need to be
freed!

If people keep responding, especially if they vary what they're
talking about, why do you think its stuck in a rut? Since you didn't
respond to any of them, or any of the "seamanship questions,"
obviously this stuff doesn't appeal to you. But clearly others enjoy
them.

It's something Neal has forgotten in his Retirement. He was the one who
developed vivacity in the ASA. It's what makes us a different sailing
discussion group. I've liked it. It's something we should all be aware
of and not let it get lost.

I think the Colregs have been overdone. That's my opinion.

And you're to it. I ignore many threads that don't appeal to me;
you're certainly free to do the same.

In this
group, I'm allowed to post it. Thanks be to the Almighty other don't
have to accept it.

That my friends is what a Good Discussion is about!!!

I think the "Colreg" has become BORING.

OK, we'll focus on the Inland Rules.