posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Life Commentary

"katy" wrote
| Everyone gets old; eventually everyone dies. To not have compassion for
| the human condition negates the com passionless one to being subhuman at
| best but mire probably inhumane.

Good advice, Katy. I'm a little ashamed. Me and Thom got off on the wrong foot. I have compassion for
him, I really do. It's just that he needs to stop living in the past. He should be happy with the present. Complaining
about everything makes him grumpy. Lots of people are worse off than him. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
Look at it this way. It's a blessing even in the taking away stage of life.....

Cheers,
Ellen