posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Colregs Questions; BORING!

"Joe" wrote
| Nothing wrong with good questions to brush up, but lately it's been a
| bit much. maybe Neal is going to re-new his licences and needs the
| pratice.

I guess you aren't a captain Joe. I'm studying to take the six-pak license. I'm not a captain yet
but I know you only have to take the test once. If you let it expire you have to take the test again.
It's funny you think I'm Captain Neal. I logged on to his site. He weird but he knows tons about
sailing. More than anybody here. Well, I take it back. Maybe Jeff knows more.

Cheers,
Ellen