posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Colregs Questions; BORING!

"Jeff" wrote
| OK Thom, What's your preference?

You can't figure out his preference yet, Jeff? I can. He's not happy unless somebody's fussing over
him and his aches and pains.... and not being able to do what he used to do. Old people are like that
or most of them. That's all they want to talk about. Me myself and I. Most of their friends have
passed. They feel all alone. Thom thinks colreg talk is boring because there isn't an Old Thom rule
to talk about.
So Thom, let's talk about you. How's your health lately? Getting around OK? Are you sleeping OK?
Do you miss sailing? Do you have any friends you can go sailing with? Do you have a lady friend? Do
you have a pet? How's the weather were you are?

Cheers,
Ellen