Clark Clark is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
I have a Navico Corus windset. It does not work anymore. Before I send it
the manufactory I want to measure if there is a problem with the windset or
the cable. Who knows what I can measure on the cable(colors) or windset? Is
there a scematic on the internet?
Thanks Peter
I'm in the same boat, so to speak. Navico is out of bussiness, Simrand bought them out but dosen't do any work on Navico parts and has no parts.

The cable is just a couple of twisted pairs. You can just check it with an ohm meter. The windset can be tested by using another cable to your display head.

If you decide to abandon your Navico instraments I might be interested in buying some parts to keep my system going.

Clark Willix ) www.goecities.com/willix