posted to rec.boats.building
RW Salnick RW Salnick is offline

Default oct visit

Paul Oman inscribed in red ink for all to know:
Hello -

hopefully this is the last hot day of summer up here - temp is 80 plus -
av temp now is officially 72 degrees.

Anyway, Claire was thinking about having a 'Cider Fest' or 'Apple Fest'
on some Sunday in Oct - invite a bunch of folks over to the Lake for
apple related snacks etc. Wanted to see what you had planned and if
you're interested so we could pick a good sunday afternoon.

love

paul and claire

Thanks Paul, but I think it will be too long of a trip from Seattle...

bob