Joe

Default Comments wanted on Oldtown Pack solo canoe

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
H Hornblower wrote in message

. ..
12' royalex 33lb. solo canoe....I'm thinking of a purchase and would
appreciate comments from those familiar with this or other short,
light solo or double ender canoes.

Twelve foot is minimal in my opinion, but, you can't beat an Old Town
canoe. They are VERY well designed.

Mr. Hornblower, while the canoe you're considering may very well be an
excellent choice, please do yourself a favor and not take any advise from
Kevin (aka basskisser).

He is relatively new boater who suffers from FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome),
grows and smokes pot, is a pathological liar, and has only owned one vessel,
a clapped-out 30 year old bassboat that he tows with an equally clapped-out
old Jeep.

Good luck with your search.