Default 2004 SUN TRACKERŽ PARTY BARGEŽ 17 Signature Series

Hi, I am contemplating whether to buy the Sun tracker Party boat with
a single axis trailer and an electric motor. Was wondering if anyone
has any experience with electric motors and the advantages. One of the
reasons I would like the electric motor is that a local Reservoir does
not allow gas motors because it is the city drinking water. But I also
want to use the boat at Texas Lakes, like Media and Canyon Lake.
I was given a Total price including ttl 2004 PB17 with trailer and
electric motor as $10,957.38. Does this seem like a reasonable deal
for this boat? Any help on the above questions will be appreciated.

http://suntrackerboats.com/index.cfm...v=16&boat=1229

Rod