Ree-Yees

Default Is it my battery or alternator that let me down?

I will definitly check the connections to see if they are dirty and try the
alternator trick to see if the alternator is bad.

I just got the boat a month or so ago and the guy said the battery was a
couple years old. I took it out and it is a deep cycle battery with 575CCA.
I was reading online and I guess this isnt even the right kind of battery to
be starting my boat with. Im going to try charging this battery back up and
purchasing the correct type of battery for starting the boat up.

Hopefully its just the battery or even better woudl be bad connection.

Will I be able to put a starter battery and this deepcycle battery in there
with some kind of a switch and then switch to the deep cycle when the boat
is off?

--C