Dano

Default Any Four Winns Vista 315 experiences?

I have come across what seems like a pretty good deal. It's a 1989 Four
Winns Vista 315. Twin OMC 5.7s cobra outdrives 700 hours. In pretty decent
shape. Assuming that it passes a survey, mechanical check and seatrial, I
think I can pick it up for about $15k. The boat is located in Minnesota.
It seems like a lot of boat for the money. Am I missing something here...
it is as good a deal as it sounds? Checking internet listings most in that
age are listed at almost double the price.... not that they are getting it,
but at least they are asking. Any advise appreciated. Please post here as
my real e-mail is not listed due to spam.

Thanks.
-Dano