posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats
Boat Boy Boat Boy is offline

Default New Marine WiFi Product

I was thinking about purchasing this one...

http://www.bbxpress.net/ecom/Scripts...p?idproduct=54

--
Jon & Marcia Petersen
Email

wrote in message
ups.com...
This is not currently a project for me but I'm keeping an eye on the
posts because I'm sure there will be a point in time in future at which
my immediate interest will be greater. Anyway, I stumbled across the
link below while searching for something else, remembered you guys, and
thought to offer it to you. (Billed as a "mobile wifi solution".) If
it's not of interest to you, nothing lost. If it helps, great.

http://www.geosatsolutions.com/Merch...gory_Code=WIFI

Wayne.B wrote:
Although I have not tried this myself, it looks interesting and I may
order one. Basically it's a 9 db omnidirectional antenna integrated
with a high powered USB adapter. The advantage is that coax losses
are eliminated and you have a smaller cable coming into the boat.

http://www.radiolabs.com/products/wi...ne-antenna.php