Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:20:30 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
Do the exercise and then I'll let you know what the relevance is.

Hopefully,
DSK won't give away the answers first.

Oh, sorry, did I give away any answers? Didn't mean to. Would it be too
revealing if I merely commented that it's likely Dave H. avoids exercise
as assiduously as he avoids learning facts?

D.S. "My Name Is Doug, Too" King

I know, but I'm afraid that addressing you by your first name will REALLY
confuse the issue....two of us....know what I mean? Dave's got enough
problems as it is.

You two remind me of the Daryll brothers, from that TV sitcom, a few
years back. "Hi I'm Daryll, and this is my other brother Daryll.

Dave