Calif Bill

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"jim--" wrote in message news:ub-dnYOFd4LN4wrdRVn-
MORE unfounded crap from your blow hole. Please show ANY post where I
"posted about being a pot farmer". Pluse YOU stated that I "had a
stash of weed". Please show where I've EVER posted anything as such.
Again, someone who would post wild, unfounded allegations, without ANY
evidence or fact, is stupid. Please post the evidence you have.

You are certainly defensive about this. Leads me to believe what Bill

has
said is true, especially since you were stupid enough to admit to

growing
the stuff.

Damned right I'm defensive. I think it VERY ignorant to do such a
thing. That is typically the way you right wing buffoons operate,
though. A persons rights are only in place when you want them to be.
Do YOU think it prudent to post wild, unfounded allegations, without
ANY evidence or fact, and present the same as truth and fact? Yes or
no.

Did those 8" plants get bigger? Or did they die?