posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Make Your Own Electricity

"Leonard" wrote in news:1158153638.623465.55270
@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

I fail too see how a web site on making your own biodoesel will get you
electricity.

I must have confused chemistry with those electrons, protons and
neutron things that move current.

Who needs biodiesel? ONE Hardees hamburger joint tells me I can have 7
gallons of frying oil per DAY! 2 miles from home is so much "fuel" for a
converted diesel engine I doubt you'd ever have a fuel cost again! I'm
talking 200 gallons a DAY!

http://www.frybrid.com

The temptation to drive my Mercedes 220D and 300TD to them for conversion
is simply overwhelming.....(c;

Free fuel on every corner, here!

For free electricity, I like:
http://www.otherpower.com/
Built from scratch. Generates power turning so slowly from a multiphase
alternator with magnets that can rip your arm off. They even whittle
their own blades!

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.