J.W. Frank

Default Follow up

No, it's not another issue, it is THE issue. I will have my boat fixed
one way or another (another dealer for M has stepped up to the plate), and I
will probably get rid of it. The issue is that I should never have had this
problem in the first place. You yourself admit that:

"I agree that it should be fixed there from the get go, but thats an
other thread that has been beat here on RSW years ago."

That's the point, and it should continue to be beaten until M changes their
behavior or stops making defective boats. I wish I had seen the info on
this before buying... I would not have chosen "M". I sincerely hope I can
help one other consumer, then my efforts will have been worthwhile. Maybe I
missed the information or maybe is was between flare-ups when I bought.
Either way, let's let everone who will listen know about it. Maybe "M"
would put a little note about it in their brochure since "everyone will
understand".

Doug Meredith wrote:

"James McCarthy" wrote in message
Regardless as to what perception Guy has of Joe, if he is a nit picker

or
not, Joe has a problem with his boat and it is M's and Guy's

responsibility
to correct it. It seems to me that even if it is a local dealer

issue, that
M should lean on the local dealer. After all M's service is only as

good as
their dealer network. I was thinking of getting my MC's 100 hr

service done
there but I am thinking twice now.

Yes, M should lean on the dealer, but it is a dealer issue. Its not a
hard repair, and should have been done in a day or less. I still
haven't heard what the dealer did or didn't do, only bitching about M.
Guy Coward isn't gonna give you a new boat over this, nor is he gonna
send a factory tech to fix it. BUT he should be on the dealer to do it.
FOTM, MC or CC would not give you a new boat if they had a minor repair
as this to fix either. I know for a fact though, that CC will leanon
the dealer to get something fixed. WHy M hasn't got this fixed at the
factory is a totally different issue, which has no bearing on this one.