DSK

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

Dave Hall wrote:
You have yet to EVER prove me wrong Doug.

Wrong again. I have proven you wrong every time.

For example, last time I bothered to enter a discussion with you, you
claimed to have never said other people should have to put up with your
wake. That took all of 40 seconds to repost the archived thread. And you
still didn't admit you were wrong. You NEVER admit when you are wrong.
That's why it doesn't surprise me that you keep insisting you're
right... you are simply blind & deaf to any inconvenient fact.

... Then there are documented court cases of people being
held civilly liable for the unauthorized killing of a neighbor's dog.

Let's see it.

That's all I need to know.

Ignorance is bliss, they say. Never tried it myself.

You also need to know that

1- you are responsible for your dog

2- you are responsible for your boat's wake

3- let's just toss in the idea that you *should* be responsible and
accountable for all your actions.

DSK