Doug Kanter

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

wrote in message

To onlookers, it's become impossible to tell which of you is the
nitwit. He's basically playing you like a fiddle. Are you really

this
lonely?

BB

Silly boy. I work out of a one man office. I type around 90 words per
minute. Why not make the most of it when things are quiet?

So I was correct when I surmised you were very lonely. Sorry.

BB

1) What have you achieved by surmising this?
2) If this thread bothers you so much, don't look. Do you need some quick
instructions as to how to not look?

Okay, you are now officially an even bigger idiot than Dave Hall.
Mission accomplished. Good work. Give yourself a star, and an extra
cracker at snack time. I kill-filed Dave Hall a long time ago. I guess
that if you are going to insist on keeping him alive here, I'll have
to do without whatever "other" thoughts you might have had to offer
that were worthwhile.

BB

Then why did you jump into the middle of the discussion? Slow morning? Need
to win an argument?