Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Tue, 04 May 2004 08:29:52 -0400, DSK wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
I know a lot of facts.

Good.

... The fact that YOU fail to accept them and
instead choose to view the world through your own myopic bias does not
mean that I am wrong.

No it doesn't, but somehow you manage to be wrong pretty much all the
time anyway.

You have yet to EVER prove me wrong Doug. You might not LIKE what I
say, and you have the right to a differing opinion. But that's it.

Or is it just when you try to argue?

Lightweights like you and "your brother Doug" are entertaining to say
the least. Totally devoid of logic, and relying solely on your own
subjective viewpoints. That and 50 cents won't even win you the prize
at the county fair.

... Look it up. Find me any law which gives a
property owner the right to shoot domestic animals for simple
trespass.

That isn't the case at all. You seem determined to put your own spin on
the situation.

Have you not been paying attention at all, or is it that you lack even
the simplest comprehensive skills? You can't shoot a dog for taking a
dump on your grass. Period.

In most locations I've ever lived, property owners are allowed to
protect their land from desructive animals.

The definition of "destructive" does not extend to dropping "doggie
donuts", nor do they consider normal domestic pets to be a part of
that classification.

Put up or shut up.

Now it's big talk, eh, Dave?

I hear you clowns all trying to tell me I'm wrong yet not one of you
can point me to a place that allows such behavior.

If you're seriously interested, a google search on property destruction
& animals & municipal codes will probably set you straight.

I have, and it doesn't allow the kind of behavior that Doug originally
embraced (and you seem to be of the mind to support). And I am well
familiar with the particulars in my area, and they most certainly
don't allow it. Then there are documented court cases of people being
held civilly liable for the unauthorized killing of a neighbor's dog.
That's all I need to know.

suspect that you are only having a little hissy because your dim views
are challenged.

You have yet to mount a serious challenge. You are just throwing your
biased opinion into the ring with the other radical vigilantes.

And you wonder why the PWC operators seem to be gunning for you.....

Dave