posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior Bart Senior is offline

Default Silver sail - betweenHighIsland and Pot Islandlooking south.jpg (0/1)

Sounds like Joe is having some fun down there in the GoM.

The weather has been perfect here. Extreme tides
have made things intersting. Saw one boat high and
dry. Spotted a few reefs exposed I had never seen
exposed. Low was in the minus 1 foot range. There is
only one charted reef left in the harbor I have not seen.
I found a few unreported new rocks--hit one of them,
that I'd like to add to my charts. I'd like to go back and
see if I can find the other again--it showed up on the
depth finder and could have been a big fish.

I'm thinking about setting a few lobster traps--a friend
offered to loan me a trap.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

Been sailing all weekend... nice.