Default what to do in a swamped boat in a storm?

On 13 Aug 2003 10:01:19 -0700, (pb) wrote:

The question is, what should I have done after we got swamped? I am
told the boat will not sink due to foam filled hull, so I think I
probably should have turned the boat into the wind and waves and
waited the storm out on the water, while running the bilge pump and
bailing. Is that correct? Or what should I have done?

in this situation, make sure you call the coast guard and let them
know what's going on. in your situation, they would definitely have
sent a boat, but it's better safe than sorry. never, never hesitate
to call the CG if you're in danger.
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field