DSK

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

Dave Hall wrote:
I know a lot of facts.

Good.

... The fact that YOU fail to accept them and
instead choose to view the world through your own myopic bias does not
mean that I am wrong.

No it doesn't, but somehow you manage to be wrong pretty much all the
time anyway. Or is it just when you try to argue?

... Look it up. Find me any law which gives a
property owner the right to shoot domestic animals for simple
trespass.

That isn't the case at all. You seem determined to put your own spin on
the situation.

In most locations I've ever lived, property owners are allowed to
protect their land from desructive animals.

Put up or shut up.

Now it's big talk, eh, Dave?

If you're seriously interested, a google search on property destruction
& animals & municipal codes will probably set you straight. But I
suspect that you are only having a little hissy because your dim views
are challenged.

DSK