posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Silver sail - betweenHighIsland and Pot Islandlooking south.jpg (0/1)

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:43:43 -0400, "Scotty"
wrote:

"Krusty Morgan" wrote ...

Touched reality at about 3:30 pm today.
The last time I had touched reality was early
Thursday morning, Nov 7th, 1985. It was great.

CWM

Scotty,

Is this really the best you can do? You have proven to be a one trick
pony, and
the one trick you have is not really much to brag about. If this is your
best
work, then perhaps you would appear more creative by not posting at all.
This
lame re-wording stunt doesn't really cut it any more... if it ever did.

It made me laugh. But then just about everything about you makes me laugh.

Max