posted to rec.boats.marketplace
Hunter Hunter is offline

Default FS: Excellent Monarch Legend Crappie Pro 160 in Dallas,l TX

1991 Monarch Legend Crappie Pro 160, 40 HP Mariner

For Pictures email me at

This is a CLEAN & NICE 16 foot, Aluminum,1991 Monarch with a 40 HP Mariner,

that has been taken well care of. I also have a heavy canvas cover for this

boat. (In my opinion it is heavy when I remove it off of the boat and have

to roll it up !)

The boat has front and rear tilt / trim, and a stainless steel 3 blade prop.

A MotorGuide 28lb thrust trolling motor with foot control

An Eagle MagnaView fish finder

A live well, and bilge pump.

It also comes with 2 gas tanks (only one has ever been used),a marine

Interstate battery, and a fully charged fire extinguisher.