Calif Bill

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

"basskisser" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

k.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can

you?
Yes
or no
only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not

make
it
much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a

stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is

senility
getting to you again?

Google up your reference to yourself growing the evil weed.

And that somehow, in your ignorant mind, proves I "had a stash of

weed"?
How so?

To quote you "BWAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!"

As suspected, the only thing you have to go on, is your own stupid
mind. It takes nothing short of a fool to make unfounded allegations
about others, and present them as fact.

Unfounded allegations? You were the one who posted about being a pot farmer
on a Internet Newsgroup.

To quote you "BWAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!"