posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] McCreaPaddler@gmail.com is offline

Default Trip Report - Less Boat Walking

The potable liquids too ran awful shallow that day.

I was packing light to begin with, for a high speed low drag trip, and
forget my soft-sided lunch and drinks cooler when I left the house. I
bought a large bottle of water and a bad cold cut sub from a
convenience store en route to the put in, hoping I could cadge a, um,
"refreshment" or two from one of my companions.

Unfortunately my companions had likewise packed for a high speed low
drag day, hence the allure of a cold one at the biker bar.