posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Does admiting that you lied

Dave wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 08:51:02 -0700, "Joe" said:

It's after the article were Bush tell Al Queida when and where we are
going to capture Bin Laden. And before the one were Rummy discloses the
flight path of all UAV's for the next 6 mo.

IOW, another figment of the Dems' fertile imaginations?

I think so Dave...

Democrapic hot air.

I wonder if the dem party will ever get a clue, they have the biggest
loser's spouting the craziest **** I ever heard. Jon keeps saying vote
the same unless you want change...change to what???, some bloted loser
screaming the sky's falling, a mommas boy vietnam vet who tossed his
metals and respect over the fence a long time ago, the WHOOOO WAAAAAAA
guy, miss Hilliary blowjob, who is leading this pack? M, Moore or the
Chicks with dicks?

Amazing they are ****ed we captured the terrorist and detained the
terrorist and deprived them of the American judicial system.

Joe